The holidays are fast approaching and who isn’t hoping to end this year with something luxurious! Whether you’re shopping for yourself, a friend, or your partner, to give you some ideas - here is what is popping up on lingerie lovers’ wishlists this season..
1. Agent Provocateur’s Molly Green. Sumptuous green silk. A versatile set with a great fit.
2. Studio Pia’s Jalsa. Both naughty and nice.
3. Agent Provocateur’s Gwenith. A sweet design using the latest fashionable lingerie colour.
4. Studio Pia’s Soraya basque. Truly a work of art that is versatile for all seasons.
6. Agent Provocateur’s Lindie. This angelic set is sure to please. Further reviewed detail available here
7. Studio Pia’s Yuna. This adjustable bodysuit has a beautiful thong back detail, not to be missed!
8. Agent Provocateur’s Tamiya shoe. Not your grandma’s slippers, the Tamiya mule is your perfect bedroom pump this holiday season and beyond.
9. Agent Provocateur’s Amelia slip and matching kimono. A timeless design and easily paired with any lingerie collections, these beautiful pieces will be bringing pleasure for many years to come. If gifting, this is also a great solution for not knowing your recipient’s exact lingerie sizes.
- A NIN Luxury Lingerie Gift Card. Not sure which style to choose? Your dilemma is solved with a gift card!
@Silk.Sheets.Lingerie.Peeks is a Lingerie Blogger from New Zealand. She enjoys a good cup of tea, long walks on the beach, and rolling around on her large hoard of knickers like a lingerie-obsessed Smaug.